What is MonkeyBuilder?
MonkeyBuilder is a build automation tool for Delphi Firemonkey projects for automating the build, deployment and upload process of iOS and Android projects developed in Firemonkey.
Which versions of Delphi are supported?
- Delphi 10.3
- Delphi 10.4
Which platforms are supported?
Currently iOS 64 bit and Android 64 bit are supported.
What are the requirements for building and deploying apps with MonkeyBuilder?
- Mac with XCode, PAServer and Mosco (Developed by Delphi Worlds)
- Delphi 10.3 or newer
- Apple Developer Account (for iOS deployment)
- Google Play Account (for Android deployment)
What are the advantages of building/deploying apps with MonkeyBuilder?
- Build/deploy outside of the ide, so the ide isn’t locked up
- Build/deploy multiple projects in parallel from a single click.
- Automatically uploads iOS apps to iTunes connect
Can I use MonkeyBuilder from the command line?
Yes, added a command line interface which you can see the details for at [this link]
How much does it cost?
We have a free version which will allow you to use the full functionality of MonkeyBuilder for running internal or beta test build/deployments. The free version will add a MonkeyBuilder “watermark” to your app icons.
For production builds which will be released to the AppStore or Play Store, builds cost 1 MonkeyBuilder Token. Tokens can be [purchased here]